The Purposes and Legal Basis for using your Personal Data
We may use your personal data for the following purposes:
• to comply with the applicable laws;
• to enable access to and use of Instantic services;
• to get to know the company that you represent, including verifying that you are authorized to act on behalf of the company that you represent;
• to administer payments for the services that are used by you or the company that you represent;
• to contact you or the company that you represent concerning the use of our services;
• to address your questions or inquires submitted by using the Website;
• to customize the use of the Website;
• to conduct, and to analyze, the use of the Website and our marketing activities;
• to prevent fraud or other criminal activity;
• to help us to establish, exercise, or defend legal claims.
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is:
• to carry out our legal obligations (Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR);
• when processing is within our legitimate interests (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR), mainly where the processing of your personal data is necessary:
⁃ to conduct business and provide services to our clients;
⁃ to contact you or the company that you represent concerning the use of our services;
⁃ to conduct, and to analyze, the use of the Website and our marketing activities;
⁃ to prevent fraud or other criminal activity;
⁃ to establish, exercise, or defend legal claims.
• if you have given your consent to such processing (Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR) (including when you freely choose to provide us with certain information upon inquiring us to help you with something).
Personal Data that we use
We collect the minimum amount of data needed, and we will indicate where the provision of data is voluntary or necessary.
If you are a representative of a company, we may collect the following personal data about you:
• name and surname;
• personal identification number;
• job title;
• name of the company that you represent;
• contact details data about the relationships with legal entities, including your rights of representation, ownership of companies;
• information regarding sanctions that the applicable laws may impose, including the Republic of Latvia, the European Union, and the United Nations.
If you are a driver, we may collect the following personal data about you:
• name and surname;
• telephone number;
• registration number of the vehicle that you use;
• locations of the places where you use the services that are paid by using Instantic.
We may obtain your personal data from you, the company you represent, our dealings with you, public registries, public databases, and lists of known parties, such as sanctions lists.
We do not collect sensitive personal data about you. Sensitive data includes information relating to race or ethnic origin; political opinions; religious or other similar beliefs; trade union membership; genetic data; biometric data; physical or mental health; sex life or sexual orientation.
Our website uses the necessary cookies – the cookie qtrans_front_language to set your preferred language of the Website. This cookie expires in 1 year.
Recipients of your Personal Data
To ensure the operation of the Website and provide our services, we use services of cloud computing provided by AMAZON, AWS.
We may disclose personal data in response to a court order, subpoena, government investigation, or as otherwise required or permitted by law from time to time.
We may, as a result of a sale, merger, consolidation, change in control, transfer of assets, reorganization or liquidation of our company (a “Reorganization Event”), transfer, sell or assign your personal data to third parties involved in the Reorganization Event.
Retention of your Personal Data
We will not store your personal data longer than it is necessary. The criteria used to determine the period of storage of your personal data are:
• the nature of the purpose, why personal data was collected;
• the length of time, while we have an ongoing relationship with you or the company that you represent;
• existence of a legal obligation under the applicable law;
• necessity in the light of our legal position (such as applicable statutes of limitations, litigation, or regulatory investigations).
Once we have determined that we no longer need to hold your personal data, we will destroy it.
You have various rights to your personal data, which we process about you:
• Right to withdraw your consent: Where we have asked for consent to process your personal data, you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time.
• To opt-out of receiving marketing communications: You may always unsubscribe from receiving marketing communication sent by Instantic by sending an e-mail to the address kv@Instantic.com. You will not be unsubscribed from communication, which is necessary to fulfill your request on the Website or provide our services.
• Right to request access: You may ask us to confirm what information we process about you at any time.
• Right to rectification: You may request that we rectify any inaccurate or incomplete personal data we process about you. If we have shared this personal data with third parties, we will notify them about the rectification unless this is impossible or involves disproportionate effort.
• Right to erasure: You have the right to request that we erase your personal data (in certain circumstances and subject to applicable law).
• Right to restrict processing: You have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data (in certain circumstances and subject to applicable law).
• Right to object: You have the right to object to us processing your personal data (in certain circumstances and subject to applicable law).
• Right of data portability: You have the right to transfer your personal data between data controllers, subject to possible limitations by applicable law. This means that you can transfer the data we process about you to a third party. We will provide you with your data in a commonly used machine-readable format so that you can transfer the data to a third party.
You may contact us by e-mail at kv@Instantic.com if you would like assistance with any of the aforementioned rights.
However, there are exceptions to these rights, and we may refuse your request where we are legally permitted to do so. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons for doing so.
Right to complain of supervisory authority: If you think your privacy rights have been breached, you may complain about the European Union Member State of your habitual residence, place of work, or the place of the alleged infringement. Contact information for these authorities can be accessed at https://edpb.europa.eu/about-edpb/board/members_en.
Last modified on July 27th, 2021